Our classic traditional FineGrain range is bound in a hard-wearing PU covering material with the internal pages thread bound in small sections for strength and durability. With its textured grained cover effect, wide range of stock combinations and cost-effective nature, it remains a very popular choice with our customers.
All our white paper versions are printed on FSC recycled paper, include a white ribbon marker and a silver foil blocked year date as standard. Our cream paper editions are supplied with a gold ribbon and matching gold foil blocked year date.
FineGrain Pocket Diary – Cream Paper – Week to View
- FineGrain unpadded pocket diary
- Week to view layout, Cream paper
- Yellow ribbon marker
- 24 pages of world and UK colour map section
- Colour London Underground & National rail map
- Year date gold foil blocked
- Logo gold foil blocked